Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Stone Horse

The part I was most drawn to was his description of how as the day went on the light changed and as he moved around the horse, he noticed different things and saw the horse in different ways. This would fall under the category of linking it to your senses. In this case, the specific sense would be sight. It falls under this category because it is obvious he is talking about how he sees it and how a change in sight specifically can show different things. It is interesting how just the light and angle can change and the horse becomes something different. I gathered this from the statement on page 502, "As I changed positions and as the angle of light continued to change I noticed a number of things." This is an example that if something is looked at from many different perspectives, more can be learned about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment