Wednesday, June 22, 2011

edit questions

What do you want to find out?
I want to find out basically anything about the tree. There was not much research to find about it and I think an oral history would be the best way to discover the history of the tree. I would also like to find out how the tree effected someone who is invested in it and try to pull out thier feelings about the tree.
What is the primary goal of this oral history?
The primary goal of this oral history is to find out some history of the tree and get a response to the little research I could find.


1. About when and how did you first find out about the tree?
2. How did you react to the news andhow did you feel about it then?
3. How did the original tree burn?
4. How have your feelings changed over time and how do you feel about the tree presently?
5. About how many tourists do you talk to about the tree and what are some of thier reactions?

New questions:
1. I read in an article that you own the land that the shoe tree sits on, can you estimate a time that you first discovered the shoes?
2. How did you find out?
3. How did you feel about the fact that kids were putting shoes up in one your trees at first?
4. How have your feelings changed over time to the present?
5. The original shoe tree is accross the road from the present tree. There are a few stories on how the tree burned down like lightning and arson. Can you tell me how you believe the original tree caught on fire?
6. On the internet, many sites tell the reader to ask for informationa and directions in town. How many tourists come asking about the shoe tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment